Thursday 8 May 2014

Starting ploys

Ralph said that...

He was fed up with his life, He wanted to start it all over again, change country and make himself new. He couldn't stand it anymore : his boss, his family, his unfriendly friends, the grey, dull skies, this city. Soon, he would go the travel agency, buy a plane ticket and go.
He would chose his destination looking at the world map hanging on the toilet's wall, and look it up on the internet to see if there were job potential there. 



I remember when...

I saw him at the repair shop. I was surprised, but happy to meet him again. We chatted away for a moment, then I had to go. I saw him a lot this year, he was doing an apprenticeship and I was on my way to school. But I never told him why he was so special to me. And now, it's too late. I don't even know where he lives. And my life has taken me miles away, in another country.


One day... 

she would have courage and do it. She really wanted to start her own business, selling the things she made with passion. She had trouble finding a name, but it would come to her in due time. Now she was building up her stocks and knitting as much as she could : baby jumpers and hat, purses, socks, scarves... She chose the most colourful wool and the sweetest bamboo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment